When Someone asks, “How are you”? do you give an honest answer? It’s a simple question, just three little words and a question mark.
This question is often thrown around in nearly every conversation, to the point that we choose to say “I’m okay” or “I’m good” even to our close friends and family. We’re less hesitant to open up about feeling unwell so why are we always hesitant to give an honest answer to “how are you”. Here are some honest answers to how are you?, how you doing? or how are things.
- I’m worried all the time, its endless.
- I’d love to say I’m confident, and hopeful all the time, I look forward to each day, but actually I’m exhausted anxious, and I feel so worthless.
- I’m always good, the truth Is I’m crumbling like a rock.
- I’m struggling, I’m hanging on by a piece of thread.
- my anxiety is affecting me to the point I don’t want to go out.
- I feel guilty all the time.
- I have good days and bad days.
- I’m exhausted my mind is constantly doing over time.
- I’m ‘FINE’ is my common answer, the truth? I’m so use to saying ‘I’m fine I don’t know how to change it.
- I’m fighting, I’m slowly trying to win my battle.
- I’m plodding along.
- I’m Happy.
- drained and I’m trying not to think about everything.
- I’m physically mentally and emotionally tired, but I smile so people don’t ask questions.
- I’m scared and worried.
- I’m feeling okay, the sun is shinning.
- I’m not doing great today, but I haven’t told anyone.
- I’m embarrassed because I don’t know how I’m feeling today!
- I’m not fine, but I will get by.
- I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!!!! Can you relate to any of these?
if you need or want someone to chat to my email is below. Drop me an email you’re not alone♥